Coalition Against Childhood Cancer’s Summit and Annual Meeting
CAC2 members and guests will meet at Lurie Children’s Hospital on June 28th and 29th for our Summit and Annual Meeting.
Tuesday Evening, June 27th
CAC2 Dine-Around Networking Event
Wednesday, June 28th
Ann & Robert Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
225 E. Chicago Ave.
- Garrett Brodeur–Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, invited
- Sam Volchenboum–University of Chicago, invited
Amplifying Research Dollars Through Partnerships
- Co-Funding–Bear Necessities, invited
- Leveraging Partner Infrastructure–Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation/Jay Scott
- Shared RFPs–Solving Kids Cancer/Donna Ludwinski
- Clinical Trial Network–NMTRC/Beat NB, invited
- Foundation-Led Initiatives–Catapult/CureSearch, invited
- Venture Philanthropy–Research Investment Impact Fund/Richi Foundation, Ricardo Garcia
Panelists–These three plus Amanda Haddock/Cavatica and David Arons/Project IMPACT, invited
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium–Susan Weiner
- TARGET Initiative–Julie Guillot
- Blue Ribbon Panel Partnerships–Amy Williams (NCI), invited
Panelists–These three plus Gavin Lindberg/NANT and Joan Slaughter/PNOC & POETIC
Thursday, June 29th
Membership Meeting and Interest Group Break Out Sessions
Thursday is reserved for our annual members’ business meeting and board election, followed by interest group breakout sessions.