In this All-Member webinar for February 2015, CAC2 welcomed presenters Tony Stoddard (Sophia’s Fund) and Neal Rourke (International Individual Member). Tony and Neal presented an interactive webinar to encourage dialogue between our members about Landmark Lightings and Proclamations. They shared their past successes and techniques to help our members reach awareness goals in their communities.
#CancelChildhoodCancer Advocacy Annual Summit Awareness AYA Best Practices Biorepositories CAC2 News CAC2 Projects Call to Action Clinical Trials Collaboration Data Delayed Diagnosis Digest Drug Development Drug Shortages Ethics Family Support FDA Global News Member Access Nutrition Prevention project incubator Psychosocial Support Rare Cancers Regulations Research research advocacy collaboration Survivorship Venture Philanthropy
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 2-8)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute Launches the CCDI Childhood Cancer Data Catalog
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (April 25-May 1)
- CAC2 News–Great.com Interviews Coalition Against Childhood Cancer About A Future Without Childhood Cancers
- Community News–Congress Introduces the Childhood Cancer STAR Reauthorization Act