Have you wondered what has driven the progress in treating relapsed and refectory neuroblastoma patients? If so, you may be interested in watching our November All-Member Webinar. CAC2 Member Gavin Lindberg (EVAN Foundation) hosted a speaker program that included Drs. Kate Matthay, Judy Villablanca, and Steve DuBois speaking on: 20 Years of Neuroblastoma Research Progress.
These leaders of the New Approaches to Neuroblastoma Therapy (NANT) consortium informed the audience about the progress and challenges associated with developing new strategies for refractory and relapsed neuroblastoma patients. We also learned about the history of this 20 year-old, multi-institution network, their collaborations with the Children’s Oncology Group and other partners, and current clinical trials and plans for future studies.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (September 26-October 2)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (September 19-25)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (September 12-18)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (August 29-September 11)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute’s CCDI Molecular Characterization Initiative Adds Rare Tumors