- want to know what the $2.2 trillion CARES Act economic relief package means for nonprofits, donors, and individuals,
- have asked yourself “what can I do?”
- want to brush up your leadership skills or explore ideas to help with fundraising in a crisis, or
- just need accurate and reliable information,
then the CAC2 Member Guide to Navigating the Covid-19 crisis may help. Members have worked together to build this document to help organizational and individual members during this unprecedented crisis.
If we have overlooked an essential resource, let us know here: Suggest a Resource for the Guide.
You can access the full text to the Guide on the CAC2 website here.
#CancelChildhoodCancer Advocacy Annual Summit Awareness AYA Best Practices Biorepositories CAC2 News CAC2 Projects Call to Action Clinical Trials Collaboration Data Delayed Diagnosis Digest Drug Development Drug Shortages Ethics Family Support FDA Global News Member Access Nutrition Prevention project incubator Psychosocial Support Rare Cancers Regulations Research research advocacy collaboration Survivorship Venture Philanthropy
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (September 19-25)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (September 12-18)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (August 29-September 11)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute’s CCDI Molecular Characterization Initiative Adds Rare Tumors
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (15-28)