- want to know what the $2.2 trillion CARES Act economic relief package means for nonprofits, donors, and individuals,
- have asked yourself “what can I do?”
- want to brush up your leadership skills or explore ideas to help with fundraising in a crisis, or
- just need accurate and reliable information,
then the CAC2 Member Guide to Navigating the Covid-19 crisis may help. Members have worked together to build this document to help organizational and individual members during this unprecedented crisis.
If we have overlooked an essential resource, let us know here: Suggest a Resource for the Guide.
You can access the full text to the Guide on the CAC2 website here.
#CancelChildhoodCancer Advocacy Annual Summit Appropriations Awareness AYA Best Practices Biorepositories CAC2 News CAC2 Project Incubator CAC2 Projects Call to Action Cancer Moonshot Clinical Trials COG Collaboration Comparative Oncology Data Delayed Diagnosis Digest Drug Development Drug Shortages Ethics Family Support FDA Funding Research Genomics Industry Perspective Member Access NCI Nutrition Patient-Reported Outcomes Prevention Psychosocial Support Rare and Ultra Rare Cancer Rare Cancers Regulations Research Research Advocacy Survivorship Venture Philanthropy
- Community News–Childhood Cancer Advocates Support Successful 2024 Action Day!
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 12-18)
- A Tribute to Pediatric Cancer Caregivers: Honoring Heroes
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 5-11)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 29-February 4)