Danielle Riberio from Great.com interviewed Coalition Against Childhood Cancer as part of their ‘Great.com Talks With…’ podcast. This series is an antidote to negative news stories that aims to shed light on organizations and experts whose work is making a positive impact on the world.
Families affected by childhood cancer face untold challenges. From having to sacrifice work to paying huge medical bills, only a small number of families can afford to make these sacrifices. For the vast majority that cannot, life can be extremely difficult for both patient and family members. In this episode, Danielle talked with Vickie Buenger, President Emeritus of Coalition Against Childhood Cancer.
During the interview Buenger explained this unique nonprofit organization that unites childhood cancer foundations and advocates and raises awareness through this collaborative network by exchanging and amplifying information and taking coordinated action.
Find out how Coalition Against Childhood Cancer builds a future without childhood cancer.
- Remembering Alea Christine Ramsey – a young woman who touched many hearts.
- Global Call to Action: International Childhood Cancer Day Follow Up
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 19-25)
- Community News–Childhood Cancer Advocates Support Successful 2024 Action Day!
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 12-18)