Danielle Riberio from Great.com interviewed Coalition Against Childhood Cancer as part of their ‘Great.com Talks With…’ podcast. This series is an antidote to negative news stories that aims to shed light on organizations and experts whose work is making a positive impact on the world.
Families affected by childhood cancer face untold challenges. From having to sacrifice work to paying huge medical bills, only a small number of families can afford to make these sacrifices. For the vast majority that cannot, life can be extremely difficult for both patient and family members. In this episode, Danielle talked with Vickie Buenger, President Emeritus of Coalition Against Childhood Cancer.
During the interview Buenger explained this unique nonprofit organization that unites childhood cancer foundations and advocates and raises awareness through this collaborative network by exchanging and amplifying information and taking coordinated action.
Find out how Coalition Against Childhood Cancer builds a future without childhood cancer.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 9-22)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 2-8)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute Launches the CCDI Childhood Cancer Data Catalog
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (April 25-May 1)
- CAC2 News–Great.com Interviews Coalition Against Childhood Cancer About A Future Without Childhood Cancers