Day One Biopharmaceutical, a start-up biotech company founded with a focus on developing therapies for children with cancer through drug repurposing announced its debut in the market last week.
Its first agent, DAY101, licensed from Takeda Pharmaceuticals, is a targeted treatment for children with low grade glioma, a type of brain cancer. DAY101 is a Phase 2-ready RAF inhibitor that also shows strong potential for other pediatric and adult indications.
You can read more here.
Please look for a planned CAC2 webinar later this year with representatives from Day One, OncoHeroes, and other companies devoting resources to developing drugs for children with cancer.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 30-February 5)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 23-29)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 16-22)
- CAC2 Executive Director Position Now Open!
- CAC2 Webinar–Not For Profit Financial Matters: A Deep Dive into the 990