Children, adolescents, and young adults (AYAs) with newly diagnosed rare tumors are now eligible to enroll in the CCDI Molecular Characterization Initiative. Rare tumors are childhood cancers that have a low number of patients, which have been hard to study and understand. Potential participants must also be receiving care from a Children’s Oncology Group-affiliated hospital.
Enrollment is still also open to children and AYAs with central nervous system tumors and soft tissue sarcomas. The initiative will continue to expand to children and AYAs outside of Children’s Oncology Group–affiliated hospitals, those with other childhood cancers, and those whose cancer has returned.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 20-26)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 13-19)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 6-12)
- Fueling the Lifelong Fight Against Childhood Cancer: Nutrition for Patients and Survivors
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (October 30- November 5)