CAC2 Members Sophia’s Fund, Arms Wide Open Childhood Cancer Foundation, and Max Cure Foundation joined together in December to help a grieving single-mother following the death of her son who battled Choroid Plexus Carcinoma for six years. We always appreciate when our members join together and take the extra steps to make a difference.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 2-8)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute Launches the CCDI Childhood Cancer Data Catalog
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (April 25-May 1)
- CAC2 News–Great.com Interviews Coalition Against Childhood Cancer About A Future Without Childhood Cancers
- Community News–Congress Introduces the Childhood Cancer STAR Reauthorization Act