Solving Kids’ Cancer and Max Cure Foundation offered a joint webinar:
Timothy P. Cripe, Chief of Hematology and Oncology at Nationwide Children’s Hospital moderated the session that featured an all-star line-up:
- Peter Adamson, MD – former Chair, Children’s Oncology Group (COG) and current Global Head, Oncology Development & Pediatric Innovation, Sanofi
- Mark Kieran, MD, PhD – Pediatric Clinical Trial Lead, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Jeffery J. Auletta, MD – Director of the Blood and Marrow Transplant (BMT) Program and the Host Defense and Immunocompromised Infectious Diseases Program at Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
- Carol Thiele, Ph.D, Deputy Chief, National Cancer Institute (NCI) Pediatric Oncology Branch
- Prof. Pamela Kearns President, European Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOPE), Director of Cancer Research UK Clinical Trials Unit.