Solving Kids’ Cancer and Max Cure Foundation offered a joint webinar:
Timothy P. Cripe, Chief of Hematology and Oncology at Nationwide Children’s Hospital moderated the session that featured an all-star line-up:
- Peter Adamson, MD – former Chair, Children’s Oncology Group (COG) and current Global Head, Oncology Development & Pediatric Innovation, Sanofi
- Mark Kieran, MD, PhD – Pediatric Clinical Trial Lead, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Jeffery J. Auletta, MD – Director of the Blood and Marrow Transplant (BMT) Program and the Host Defense and Immunocompromised Infectious Diseases Program at Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
- Carol Thiele, Ph.D, Deputy Chief, National Cancer Institute (NCI) Pediatric Oncology Branch
- Prof. Pamela Kearns President, European Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOPE), Director of Cancer Research UK Clinical Trials Unit.
#CancelChildhoodCancer Advocacy Annual Summit Appropriations Awareness AYA Best Practices Biorepositories CAC2 News CAC2 Project Incubator CAC2 Projects Call to Action Cancer Moonshot Clinical Trials COG Collaboration Comparative Oncology Data Delayed Diagnosis Digest Drug Development Drug Shortages Ethics Family Support FDA Funding Research Genomics Industry Perspective Member Access NCI Nutrition Patient-Reported Outcomes Prevention Psychosocial Support Rare and Ultra Rare Cancer Rare Cancers Regulations Research Research Advocacy Survivorship Venture Philanthropy
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 27-December 3)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 20-26)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 13-19)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 6-12)
- Fueling the Lifelong Fight Against Childhood Cancer: Nutrition for Patients and Survivors