Solving Kids’ Cancer and Max Cure Foundation offered a joint webinar:
Timothy P. Cripe, Chief of Hematology and Oncology at Nationwide Children’s Hospital moderated the session that featured an all-star line-up:
- Peter Adamson, MD – former Chair, Children’s Oncology Group (COG) and current Global Head, Oncology Development & Pediatric Innovation, Sanofi
- Mark Kieran, MD, PhD – Pediatric Clinical Trial Lead, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Jeffery J. Auletta, MD – Director of the Blood and Marrow Transplant (BMT) Program and the Host Defense and Immunocompromised Infectious Diseases Program at Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
- Carol Thiele, Ph.D, Deputy Chief, National Cancer Institute (NCI) Pediatric Oncology Branch
- Prof. Pamela Kearns President, European Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOPE), Director of Cancer Research UK Clinical Trials Unit.
#CancelChildhoodCancer Advocacy Annual Summit Awareness AYA Best Practices Biorepositories CAC2 News CAC2 Projects Call to Action Clinical Trials Collaboration Data Delayed Diagnosis Digest Drug Development Drug Shortages Ethics Family Support FDA Global News Member Access Nutrition Prevention project incubator Psychosocial Support Rare Cancers Regulations Research research advocacy collaboration Survivorship Venture Philanthropy
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (September 19-25)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (September 12-18)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (August 29-September 11)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute’s CCDI Molecular Characterization Initiative Adds Rare Tumors
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (15-28)