TWIPO host Dr. Tim Cripe (Nationwide Children’s) and co-hosts spoke with Dr. Vickie Buenger from Texas A&M University about her role as a childhood cancer advocate. A founding member of the Coalition Against Childhood Cancer, Buenger discusses the organization’s principles and future projects to bring the childhood cancer community together.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 2-8)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute Launches the CCDI Childhood Cancer Data Catalog
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (April 25-May 1)
- CAC2 News–Great.com Interviews Coalition Against Childhood Cancer About A Future Without Childhood Cancers
- Community News–Congress Introduces the Childhood Cancer STAR Reauthorization Act