We were pleased to invite CAC2 members, associate members, student members, supporting organizations to our December CAC2 All-member webinar where Susan Weiner (Children’s Cancer Cause) hosted Dr. Gilles Vassal, chair of ACCELERATE, an international nonprofit.
Dr. Vassal discussed ACCELERATE and its fresh approach to addressing the complex challenges of developing innovative pediatric cancer therapies in the new regulatory environment.
View the webinar below.
#CancelChildhoodCancer Advocacy Annual Summit Appropriations Awareness AYA Best Practices Biorepositories CAC2 News CAC2 Project Incubator CAC2 Projects Call to Action Cancer Moonshot Clinical Trials COG Collaboration Comparative Oncology Data Delayed Diagnosis Digest Drug Development Drug Shortages Ethics Family Support FDA Funding Research Genomics Industry Perspective Member Access NCI Nutrition Patient-Reported Outcomes Prevention Psychosocial Support Rare and Ultra Rare Cancer Rare Cancers Regulations Research Research Advocacy Survivorship Venture Philanthropy
- Remembering Alea Christine Ramsey – a young woman who touched many hearts.
- Global Call to Action: International Childhood Cancer Day Follow Up
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 19-25)
- Community News–Childhood Cancer Advocates Support Successful 2024 Action Day!
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 12-18)