We were pleased to invite CAC2 members, associate members, student members, supporting organizations to our December CAC2 All-member webinar where Susan Weiner (Children’s Cancer Cause) hosted Dr. Gilles Vassal, chair of ACCELERATE, an international nonprofit.
Dr. Vassal discussed ACCELERATE and its fresh approach to addressing the complex challenges of developing innovative pediatric cancer therapies in the new regulatory environment.
View the webinar below.
#CancelChildhoodCancer Advocacy Annual Summit Awareness AYA Best Practices Biorepositories CAC2 News CAC2 Projects Call to Action Clinical Trials Collaboration Data Delayed Diagnosis Digest Drug Development Drug Shortages Ethics Family Support FDA Global News Member Access Nutrition Prevention project incubator Psychosocial Support Rare Cancers Regulations Research research advocacy collaboration Survivorship Venture Philanthropy
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (September 19-25)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (September 12-18)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (August 29-September 11)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute’s CCDI Molecular Characterization Initiative Adds Rare Tumors
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (15-28)