We were pleased to invite CAC2 members, associate members, student members, supporting organizations to our December CAC2 All-member webinar where Susan Weiner (Children’s Cancer Cause) hosted Dr. Gilles Vassal, chair of ACCELERATE, an international nonprofit.
Dr. Vassal discussed ACCELERATE and its fresh approach to addressing the complex challenges of developing innovative pediatric cancer therapies in the new regulatory environment.
View the webinar below.
#CancelChildhoodCancer Advocacy Annual Summit Awareness AYA Best Practices Biorepositories CAC2 News CAC2 Project Incubator CAC2 Projects Call to Action Cancer Moonshot Clinical Trials COG Collaboration Comparative Oncology Data Delayed Diagnosis Digest Drug Development Drug Shortages Ethics Family Support FDA Funding Research Genomics Industry Perspective Member Access NCI Nutrition Patient-Reported Outcomes Prevention Psychosocial Support Rare and Ultra Rare Cancer Rare Cancers Regulations Research Research Advocacy Survivorship Venture Philanthropy
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 30-February 5)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 23-29)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 16-22)
- CAC2 Executive Director Position Now Open!
- CAC2 Webinar–Not For Profit Financial Matters: A Deep Dive into the 990