On Thursday, January 29, CAC2 and the Alliance for Childhood Cancer co-hosted CAC2 member Donna Ludwinski of Solving Kids’ Cancer and Amy Bulman and Kelley Landy from the National Cancer Institute to discuss the upcoming NCI scientific workshop dedicated to childhood cancer genomics.
The panelists graciously allowed us to share their slide deck.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 9-22)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 2-8)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute Launches the CCDI Childhood Cancer Data Catalog
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (April 25-May 1)
- CAC2 News–Great.com Interviews Coalition Against Childhood Cancer About A Future Without Childhood Cancers