On Thursday, January 29, CAC2 and the Alliance for Childhood Cancer co-hosted CAC2 member Donna Ludwinski of Solving Kids’ Cancer and Amy Bulman and Kelley Landy from the National Cancer Institute to discuss the upcoming NCI scientific workshop dedicated to childhood cancer genomics.
The panelists graciously allowed us to share their slide deck.
- Community News–Childhood Cancer Advocates Support Successful 2024 Action Day!
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 12-18)
- A Tribute to Pediatric Cancer Caregivers: Honoring Heroes
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 5-11)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 29-February 4)