In our February CAC2 All-Member webinar CAC2 invited the Survivorship Interest Group’s Better Together committee to discuss their Project Incubator initiative. Led by Mariah Forster Olson, and joined by committee members, Nick Giallourakis and Carolyn Breinich, this project would enable survivors and their parents, caregivers, and other family members, as well as nonprofit organizations and healthcare professionals, to be connected with available resources, programs, and services to assist in the lifelong journey of childhood cancer survivorship. This will be accomplished using our Better Together spreadsheet, as well as a unique, personalized approach.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 30-February 5)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 23-29)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 16-22)
- CAC2 Executive Director Position Now Open!
- CAC2 Webinar–Not For Profit Financial Matters: A Deep Dive into the 990