Assorted news links from the last week:
FDA Issues Complete Response Letter for Pedmark An important step forward for mitigating the risk of life-long hearing loss caused by cisplatin
AML Survivors at risk for psychosocial impairment Another study from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study
Beirut blast disrupts cancer care for children NPR reports on the wide range of damage from the explosion in Beirut
More news about DIPG: Discoveries point to a new potential treatment approach
The Golden Truth Documentary with CAC2 members as co-stars: Lori Earl, Mark Myers (let us know if we missed you!)
- Remembering Alea Christine Ramsey – a young woman who touched many hearts.
- Global Call to Action: International Childhood Cancer Day Follow Up
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 19-25)
- Community News–Childhood Cancer Advocates Support Successful 2024 Action Day!
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 12-18)