Assorted news from the last week:
CAC2 urges members to support efforts to help children’s hospitals in Beirut in the aftermath of the deadly August 4 explosion. You can read more about the explosions effect on pediatric cancer patients from the New York Times
American Association for Cancer Research will hold virtual Rally for Medical Research Event on September 17
Childhood cancer survivors with severe hearing loss: significantly increased risk for neurocognitive deficits independent of what type of therapy they receive
THON dance marathon goes virtual
RACE for Children Act implemented this week
- Remembering Alea Christine Ramsey – a young woman who touched many hearts.
- Global Call to Action: International Childhood Cancer Day Follow Up
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 19-25)
- Community News–Childhood Cancer Advocates Support Successful 2024 Action Day!
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 12-18)