Assorted news from the last week:
Research has identified a small molecule compound that may make some medulloblastoma patients respond better to treatment
Childhood Cancer virtual Action Day planned for September 9
Chadwick Boseman, who died of cancer Friday at age 43, inspired many in roles as King T’Challa, Jackie Robinson and James Brown, but also used his prominence to lift up children with cancer.
CAC2 salutes Members Solving Kids’ Cancer, Momcology, Ty Louis Campbell Foundation, and the Max Cure Foundation who worked collaboratively with Friends of Karen to host an expert-led community discussion for families about Covid-19.
More evidence of cancer disparities: black children with cancer less likely to receive protobeam radiation than white children
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 2-8)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute Launches the CCDI Childhood Cancer Data Catalog
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (April 25-May 1)
- CAC2 News–Great.com Interviews Coalition Against Childhood Cancer About A Future Without Childhood Cancers
- Community News–Congress Introduces the Childhood Cancer STAR Reauthorization Act