Assorted news links from the last week:
Medical trial aims to identify those at risk of heart damage following cancer treatment Australian researchers taking a very broad look at the effect of cancer treatment on heart health.
US FDA Grants Rare Pediatric Disease Designation (RPDD) to Paxalisib for DIPG, a big win for the Creating Hope Act (which needs to be permanently reauthorized by the end of September)
Preserving Childhood Cancer Care Amid a Pandemic, U.S. News & World Report
- Remembering Alea Christine Ramsey – a young woman who touched many hearts.
- Global Call to Action: International Childhood Cancer Day Follow Up
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 19-25)
- Community News–Childhood Cancer Advocates Support Successful 2024 Action Day!
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 12-18)