Assorted news links from the last week:
Medical trial aims to identify those at risk of heart damage following cancer treatment Australian researchers taking a very broad look at the effect of cancer treatment on heart health.
US FDA Grants Rare Pediatric Disease Designation (RPDD) to Paxalisib for DIPG, a big win for the Creating Hope Act (which needs to be permanently reauthorized by the end of September)
Preserving Childhood Cancer Care Amid a Pandemic, U.S. News & World Report
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 30-February 5)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 23-29)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 16-22)
- CAC2 Executive Director Position Now Open!
- CAC2 Webinar–Not For Profit Financial Matters: A Deep Dive into the 990