On behalf of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP), please note that SIOP 2020 will take place as a virtual congress on the same dates: October 14-17, 2020. Additionally, Late-Breaking Abstract Submission is open until August 26, allowing everyone to share their research from wherever they are based.
SIOP 2020 Virtual Congress
October 14-17, 2020
In light of the continuing uncertainty about the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to transform SIOP 2020 into a virtual congress, taking place on the same dates: October 14-17, 2020.
With updated registration rates starting from EUR 25, and the option to attend the Congress from wherever you are based, SIOP in 2020 will be more accessible than ever before.
Get the real SIOP Congress experience from the comfort of your chair:
- Watch all the sessions you are interested in – live or recorded
- Earn more CME credits by visiting all relevant lectures
- Browse the e-Posters and discuss them with their authors
- Ask your questions and interact live with Paediatric Oncology experts, colleagues, and industry representatives
- And so much more!
AS A BONUS: All session recordings will be available on demand, to registered participants, for 3 months following the Virtual Congress.
You can also submit your Late-Breaking Abstract and contribute to advancing Paediatric Oncology in 2020 until August 26.
Let us try something new, together. See you online!
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 2-8)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute Launches the CCDI Childhood Cancer Data Catalog
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (April 25-May 1)
- CAC2 News–Great.com Interviews Coalition Against Childhood Cancer About A Future Without Childhood Cancers
- Community News–Congress Introduces the Childhood Cancer STAR Reauthorization Act