Our June CAC2 All-Member webinar explored the world of clinical trials and helped us understand the important role of clinical trial navigation, a topic that is growing in importance as the number and variety of options for pediatric and adolescent oncology patients has begun to grow.
Brenna Carswell, Clinical Trials Navigator at Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, and Michael Wenger, Vice President of Patient Engagement at Trialscope, covered the basic trends in trial enrollment and the challenges and solutions to improving access to clinical trials for children and teens with cancer. Both Brenna and Michael are cancer survivors!
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (September 19-25)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (September 12-18)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (August 29-September 11)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute’s CCDI Molecular Characterization Initiative Adds Rare Tumors
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (15-28)