Earlier this year, as part of Vice President Biden’s Cancer Moonshot initiative, the White House established a Blue Ribbon Panel of experts to report on the current challenges and opportunities facing cancer research.
In this CAC2 Research Interest Group webinar for September1 2016, CAC2 welcomed Blue Ribbon Panel members Dr. Peter Adamson (Chair of the Children’s Oncology Group) and David Arons (CEO of the National Brain Tumor Society) in a discussion of the panel’s recently issued report and its implications for pediatric cancer.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 2-8)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute Launches the CCDI Childhood Cancer Data Catalog
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (April 25-May 1)
- CAC2 News–Great.com Interviews Coalition Against Childhood Cancer About A Future Without Childhood Cancers
- Community News–Congress Introduces the Childhood Cancer STAR Reauthorization Act