January’s CAC2 All-Member webinar provided an opportunity to clear up some of the confusion the IRS Form 990 can cause for many non-profit organizations. In the first half of this webinar, participants learned key information to complete the 990. The second half of the webinar answered questions from participants.
Amy Altholz is the Partner-In-Charge of RubinBrown’s Not-For-Profit Services Group. She is also a Partner in the Assurance Services Group. Her experience with a variety of not-for-profit clients provides her valuable insight into the industry’s best practices.
While working for RubinBrown, Amy participated in the Baker Tilly International Exchange Program, working for Sofideec Baker Tilly in Paris, France.
Amy was the recipient of RubinBrown’s Community Service Award in 2012 and the Missouri Society of CPAs honored her with the Women to Watch Award in 2013.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 27-December 3)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 20-26)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 13-19)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 6-12)
- Fueling the Lifelong Fight Against Childhood Cancer: Nutrition for Patients and Survivors