In this CAC2 Research Interest Group webinar for July 2016, CAC2 welcomed host Dr. Adam Resnick of the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Dr. Javad Nazarian of Children’s Nationwide Hospital, and CAC2 member Amanda Haddock (Dragon Masters Foundation) discussing the Cavatica platform and how it can bring pediatric cancer research in line with the adult initiatives.
Dr. Reznick presented about Cavatica, an exciting new cloud-based environment for securely storing, sharing and analyzing large volumes of pediatric brain tumor genomics data. Cavatica will, for the first time, allow doctors, researchers and data scientists unparalleled access to pediatric brain tumor genomic data paired with a suite of analysis tools in a cloud computing environment that enables scalable, faster and more robust research. Upon its full release, Cavatica will host the largest standardized, integrated, and quality-controlled genomic database of pediatric brain cancer genomic data, with the ability to house data for all pediatric cancers.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (September 19-25)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (September 12-18)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (August 29-September 11)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute’s CCDI Molecular Characterization Initiative Adds Rare Tumors
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (15-28)