By CAC2 Member Amber Larkin, Noah’s Light Foundation
Last fall, Amber Larkin stepped onto the stage for 18 minutes at the TEDx Orlando event in the Winter Garden Theater. Most of those in attendance had no idea that the contents of those 18 minutes would reshape the way they think about cancer forever. Amber’s compelling story of her son, Noah, his battle with brain cancer and the hope that has resulted from her tireless work to find a cure brought the audience to laughter, to tears and eventually to their feet.
We are pleased to share Amber’s inspiring speech with all who would like to hear it. In cooperation with TEDx Orlando, we are presenting the video of Amber’s TED talk in its entirety. Please take 18 minutes to watch this video and share it with your friends, family and social media contacts. In that short time, you will learn about the research Noah’s Light is funding and the reason they carry forth this important work. Thank you.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 27-December 3)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 20-26)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 13-19)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 6-12)
- Fueling the Lifelong Fight Against Childhood Cancer: Nutrition for Patients and Survivors