On Wednesday, November 12, CAC2 had the privilege of hosting Jeffrey Skolnik, MD, US Medical Affairs Leader, Oncology, GlaxoSmithKline and Attending Physician, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
He presented our November All-Member webinar about the industry perspective in pediatric oncology drug development. The views he expresses are his personal observations and not the official position of GSK or any other pharmaceutical company.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 2-8)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute Launches the CCDI Childhood Cancer Data Catalog
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (April 25-May 1)
- CAC2 News–Great.com Interviews Coalition Against Childhood Cancer About A Future Without Childhood Cancers
- Community News–Congress Introduces the Childhood Cancer STAR Reauthorization Act