In our October CAC2 All-Member webinar. Amy Godkin (ASK Foundation) helped us host a panel program that included Kim Buff (Momcology), Heather Held (Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation), and Robyn Dillon (LCSW, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Children’s Hospital of Richmond) who spoke on:
Finding Families to Serve
The panelists shared information on their success in the area of finding families to serve and how you can work with treatment centers to become a trusted partner.
Finding Families to Serve Video
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 30-February 5)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 23-29)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 16-22)
- CAC2 Executive Director Position Now Open!
- CAC2 Webinar–Not For Profit Financial Matters: A Deep Dive into the 990