In our December CAC2 All-Member webinar, Mariah Forster Olson (Neuroblastoma Children’s Cancer Society) represented the CAC2 Survivorship Interest Group and hosted Nickhill Bhakta, MD, MPH. Dr. Bhakta. Dr. Bhakta discussed why the academic approach of thinking about one childhood cancer with one treatment exposure with one chronic condition is not a realistic way of solving long-term disease burden experienced by survivors. He discussed his work and efforts to engage survivorship groups to guide relevant and meaningful improvements in decision-making between all stakeholders involved in the healthcare of the survivor.
- Community News–Childhood Cancer Advocates Support Successful 2024 Action Day!
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 12-18)
- A Tribute to Pediatric Cancer Caregivers: Honoring Heroes
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 5-11)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 29-February 4)