There will be a meeting next week at the National Cancer Institute (NCI) dedicated to pediatric cancer drug development.
The National Cancer Institute (NCI) will hold its 64th Meeting of the Director’s Consumer Liaison Group (DCLG) on Friday, February 21, 2014 from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Campus in Bethesda, MD.
The meeting will focus on barriers to drug development in pediatric cancer research and will include participants from the pediatric cancer advocacy community, as well as private and public sector presenters.
The panels will discuss the State of Pediatric Cancer Research, Potential Role of the Pediatric Cancer Advocacy Community in Reducing Barriers to Drug Development as well as Advancing Pediatric Cancer Research Through Advocacy.
If you are interested in attending in person, please RSVP by emailing Nichelle Lewis at: or by calling (301) 594-9896. To participate via the webcast, visit: http://videocast.nih.gov on Feb. 21 to watch the meeting.
If you can’t catch it live, it can be viewed using the same link. http://videocast.nih.gov — find it in the archived section. Please allow up to 72 hours for the meeting to post. Thanks!
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 9-22)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 2-8)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute Launches the CCDI Childhood Cancer Data Catalog
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (April 25-May 1)
- CAC2 News–Great.com Interviews Coalition Against Childhood Cancer About A Future Without Childhood Cancers