Attending scientific meetings is a fantastic opportunity for advocates and funders of pediatric cancer research. CAC2 member Donna Ludwinski (Solving Kids Cancer), presented our January webinar as a primer to help you navigate these types of opportunities:
Topics covered included
- getting the most out of scientific meetings
- list of major meetings of interest
Additionally, CAC2 member Phil Renna (Christina Renna Foundation, Inc.) updated everyone on our CAC2 Research Conference planned for this fall.
This information will help all of our members get the most out of this fall’s research conference and any other research conferences they may have the opportunity to attend.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 30-February 5)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 23-29)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 16-22)
- CAC2 Executive Director Position Now Open!
- CAC2 Webinar–Not For Profit Financial Matters: A Deep Dive into the 990