TimeEastern Time Zone
Gabriella Miller Kids First Pediatric Research Program’s (Kids First) 2021 Fall Webinar
The webinar will include an update on the program from NIH staff, and presentations featuring findings from Kids First investigators and other data users from the pediatric research community. In addition, the Kids First Data Resource Center (Kids First DRC) will demo the latest analysis tools and resources in development within the Kids First Data Resource.
Researchers, patients, and foundation communities are invited to attend this open session.
Webinar Agenda (Tentative):
- Introduction – NIH Kids First Staff
- Findings from the Kids First X01 Project on Familial Predisposition to Hematopoietic Malignancies – Jamie Flerlage, MD, MS
- Q&A Session w/ Dr. Flerlage
- Using Kids First Data to Better Understand the Role of Compound-Heterozygous Variants in Pediatric Diseases – Stephen Piccolo, PhD
- Q&A Session w/ Dr. Piccolo
- Kids First Data Resource – New Features – Kids First DRC Staff
- Q&A Session w/ Kids First DRC experts
- Open Question & Answer Session
Comments are closed.