The American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recorded a listening session on May 27, 2020 for patient advocates to learn more about cancer clinical trials during COVID-19. The session is about 45 minutes, with the pediatric questions at about minute 25.5, minute 37, and minute 41.
#CancelChildhoodCancer Advocacy Annual Summit Awareness AYA Best Practices Biorepositories CAC2 News CAC2 Projects Call to Action Clinical Trials Collaboration Data Delayed Diagnosis Digest Drug Development Drug Shortages Ethics Family Support FDA Global News Member Access Nutrition Prevention project incubator Psychosocial Support Rare Cancers Regulations Research research advocacy collaboration Survivorship Venture Philanthropy
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 2-8)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute Launches the CCDI Childhood Cancer Data Catalog
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (April 25-May 1)
- CAC2 News–Great.com Interviews Coalition Against Childhood Cancer About A Future Without Childhood Cancers
- Community News–Congress Introduces the Childhood Cancer STAR Reauthorization Act