The American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recorded a listening session on May 27, 2020 for patient advocates to learn more about cancer clinical trials during COVID-19. The session is about 45 minutes, with the pediatric questions at about minute 25.5, minute 37, and minute 41.
#CancelChildhoodCancer Advocacy Annual Summit Appropriations Awareness AYA Best Practices Biorepositories CAC2 News CAC2 Project Incubator CAC2 Projects Call to Action Cancer Moonshot Clinical Trials COG Collaboration Comparative Oncology Data Delayed Diagnosis Digest Drug Development Drug Shortages Ethics Family Support FDA Funding Research Genomics Industry Perspective Member Access NCI Nutrition Patient-Reported Outcomes Prevention Psychosocial Support Rare and Ultra Rare Cancer Rare Cancers Regulations Research Research Advocacy Survivorship Venture Philanthropy
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 27-December 3)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 20-26)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 13-19)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 6-12)
- Fueling the Lifelong Fight Against Childhood Cancer: Nutrition for Patients and Survivors