Action Days 2024 takes place February 13-14, 2024, in Washington, D.C. Childhood cancer advocates will have another opportunity to speak with members of Congress to gain support for legislation pending in both the House and Senate. To help prepare CAC2 members before we visit Capitol Hill, we hosted an information webinar with Rosie Abbott, Head of Government Relations at St. Baldrick’s, and the Alliance for Childhood Cancer. CAC2 Board Member Susannah Koontz began the webinar with a review of the legislative accomplishments for our community in 2023.
Even if you can’t attend, the information is helpful in understanding the issues our community will be placing before Congress.
- Community News–Childhood Cancer Advocates Support Successful 2024 Action Day!
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 12-18)
- A Tribute to Pediatric Cancer Caregivers: Honoring Heroes
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 5-11)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 29-February 4)