Dr. Margaret Kripke, Professor of Immunology and Vivian L. Smith Chair Emerita at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center and Dr. Philip Landrigan, Professor of Biology at Boston College and Director of the Program for Global Public Health and the Common Good joined CAC2 Members Jonathan Agin (Max Cure Foundation), Mary Beth Collins, and Anne Robertson to discuss a soon-to-be unveiled childhood cancer prevention initiative.
This informative webinar allowed CAC2 members to learn the basics about preventing childhood cancer and the vulnerabilities to environmental toxins and current treatment regimens experienced by children. The panel discussion provided an overview about the history of environmental toxicities, what is currently taking place to command a discussion with key influencers, and what parents and advocates can do about this important issue.
- Community News–Childhood Cancer Advocates Support Successful 2024 Action Day!
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 12-18)
- A Tribute to Pediatric Cancer Caregivers: Honoring Heroes
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 5-11)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (January 29-February 4)