Over 100 CAC2 members and guests gathered for a special online event on Friday, July 17, 2020 to attend our 8th Annual Summit Speaker Program and Annual Members’ Business Meeting. Our volunteer Meetings Team designed a carefully curated two-hour version of our traditional Annual Summit accessible to all.
Dr. Hawkins talk elicited so much engagement that we couldn’t get to all the questions and comments. He graciously agreed to video another session so that everyone’s questions could be addressed.
We hope to gather in person June 24-26, 2021 at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. In the meantime, we were thrilled to see each other!
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (September 19-25)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (September 12-18)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (August 29-September 11)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute’s CCDI Molecular Characterization Initiative Adds Rare Tumors
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (15-28)