Assorted news from the last two weeks:
Allarity Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel oncology therapeutics together with drug-specific DRP® companion diagnostics for personalized cancer care, and Oncoheroes Biosciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company advancing new therapies for childhood cancers, today announced that they have entered into licensing agreements under which Oncoheroes will acquire exclusive, global development rights to Allarity’s therapeutic candidates dovitinib, a pan-targeted kinase inhibitor (pan-TKI), and stenoparib, a PARP inhibitor, and assume responsibility for their further clinical development in pediatric cancers.
Younger Hispanic/Latinx patients face many barriers that may limit timely access to chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy trials for relapsed or refractory B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia, according to retrospective study results.
Upcoming Webinars and Online Opportunities:
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 27-December 3)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 20-26)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 13-19)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 6-12)
- Fueling the Lifelong Fight Against Childhood Cancer: Nutrition for Patients and Survivors