In April’s Special Edition CAC2 All-Member Webinar CAC2 Member Danielle Leach (National Brain Tumor Society and the Alliance for Childhood Cancer) highlighted the opportunity for online issues and advocacy training and pre-arranged Zoom meetings with Members of Congress and their staffs. Action Day 2021 promises to be very exciting.
Thanks to a fully virtual setting, more advocates than ever can participate in effective, meaningful interactions with members of Congress and their staff. Please register to participate in Action Day activities and advocate virtually for the pediatric cancer community.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 9-22)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 2-8)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute Launches the CCDI Childhood Cancer Data Catalog
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (April 25-May 1)
- CAC2 News–Great.com Interviews Coalition Against Childhood Cancer About A Future Without Childhood Cancers