In this CAC2 Research Interest Group monthly webinar, presented on April 13, 2016, we welcomed Dr. John Maris, Giulio D’Angio Endowed Professor of Pediatric Oncology at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Maris shared with us the process of learning causations, mutations, and finding targets in childhood cancer.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 2-8)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute Launches the CCDI Childhood Cancer Data Catalog
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (April 25-May 1)
- CAC2 News–Great.com Interviews Coalition Against Childhood Cancer About A Future Without Childhood Cancers
- Community News–Congress Introduces the Childhood Cancer STAR Reauthorization Act