October’s All-Member webinar was presented by Tara Brinkman, PhD, Assistant Member in the Departments of Epidemiology and Cancer Control and Psychology, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Dr. Brinkman’s recent, first-of-its- kind study sheds light on the degree of achievement of independence by survivors of pediatric brain tumors. Her talk highlighted the prevalence of independence and risk factors associated with non-independence in adult survivors. As part of the presentation, Dr. Brinkman reviewed the impact of independence on quality of life and emotional distress and discussed the implications for interventions.
- Remembering Alea Christine Ramsey – a young woman who touched many hearts.
- Global Call to Action: International Childhood Cancer Day Follow Up
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 19-25)
- Community News–Childhood Cancer Advocates Support Successful 2024 Action Day!
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 12-18)