October’s All-Member webinar was presented by Tara Brinkman, PhD, Assistant Member in the Departments of Epidemiology and Cancer Control and Psychology, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Dr. Brinkman’s recent, first-of-its- kind study sheds light on the degree of achievement of independence by survivors of pediatric brain tumors. Her talk highlighted the prevalence of independence and risk factors associated with non-independence in adult survivors. As part of the presentation, Dr. Brink reviewed the impact of independence on quality of life and emotional distress and discussed the implications for interventions.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 9-22)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 2-8)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute Launches the CCDI Childhood Cancer Data Catalog
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (April 25-May 1)
- CAC2 News–Great.com Interviews Coalition Against Childhood Cancer About A Future Without Childhood Cancers