Have you heard of the ways in which data science is advancing pediatric cancer research? You may be interested in watching our October All-Member Webinar.
CAC2 Member Mariah Forster Olson (Neuroblastoma Cancer research Foundation) introduced Dr. Sam Volchenboum, who spoke about his work leading the Pediatric Cancer Data Commons at the University of Chicago Medicine. During the presentation Volchenboum highlighted the ways in which data science is advancing pediatric cancer research and discussed how this work can be influential for cancer survivors. He was gracious enough to answer the many questions posed by our members.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 9-22)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 2-8)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute Launches the CCDI Childhood Cancer Data Catalog
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (April 25-May 1)
- CAC2 News–Great.com Interviews Coalition Against Childhood Cancer About A Future Without Childhood Cancers