By Guest Blogger Sarah Milberg, Co-Chair of the Alliance for Childhood Cancer and Director of Government Relations and Advocacy for the St. Baldrick’s Foundation
Thanks to advocates like you, we have been able to make great progress on important childhood cancer issues before Congress.
The Alliance for Childhood Cancer is excited to announce that Action Days 2023 will return back to Washington, D.C. from April 24-25, 2023. Registration will open in early 2023.
Action Days gives you an opportunity to speak with your members of Congress and their staff to advocate for important childhood cancer issues before Congress. Sharing your story next spring will ensure the voice of children with cancer is heard loud and clear on Capitol Hill.
We hope you will join us in Washington, D.C. next spring to continue to create change for children with cancer and their families. Please visit the Alliance for Childhood Cancer’s website for more information.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 27-December 3)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 20-26)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 13-19)
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (November 6-12)
- Fueling the Lifelong Fight Against Childhood Cancer: Nutrition for Patients and Survivors