In this January 2017 CAC2 All-Member webinar, we provided an opportunity to our members, associate members, student members, and supporting organizations to learn about emerging technology using ultrasound and microbubbles to deliver therapeutic agents across the blood-brain barrier. Clay Larsen, President & CEO and Rhodemann Li, Founder, EVP Strategy & Finance, both of Vesselon, presented about their plans for this technology in the pediatric brain tumor population.
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (May 2-8)
- Guest Blog–National Cancer Institute Launches the CCDI Childhood Cancer Data Catalog
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (April 25-May 1)
- CAC2 News–Great.com Interviews Coalition Against Childhood Cancer About A Future Without Childhood Cancers
- Community News–Congress Introduces the Childhood Cancer STAR Reauthorization Act