Dr. Peter Adamson, Chair of the Children’s Oncology Group (COG), shared information that COG has received along with a perspective on childhood cancer drug shortages, including the current situation with vincristine. We were pleased to join with the Alliance for Childhood Cancer to invite members of the two coalitions and the wider community this Community webinar. We offered this webinar so that the community could have a better understanding of the shortage, how to work with care providers, how to contact the FDA when problems arise from the shortage, and advocacy steps being taken.
- Remembering Alea Christine Ramsey – a young woman who touched many hearts.
- Global Call to Action: International Childhood Cancer Day Follow Up
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 19-25)
- Community News–Childhood Cancer Advocates Support Successful 2024 Action Day!
- CAC2 Childhood Cancer Community News Digest (February 12-18)